If you placed comments on this blog, you have the right to request the disposal of your personal data. If you need details about your personal data on the blog, you may request a personal data export which will be sent to an email address that you specify.
In both cases this is the procedure:
- Fill in the below form to send the request. Pay attention to the email address because this is how we identify your personal data on the blog. If you used several email addresses when commenting on the blog, you will need to send us a separate request for each of them..
- A confirmation message will be sent to the email address you have specified in the request form. Thus we prevent other persons to access your personal data.
- After your confirmation, the blog administrator is notified by your request.
- The administrator checks the request (to avoid any possible errors) and approves it. Please allow for a maximum 10 days delay for this approval.
- If you requested a personal data export, this is sent through email (same address used for confirmation) as a link that allows you to download your personal data.
- If you requested the disposal of your personal data, the administrator will anonymize your comments by replacing your name with “Anonymous” (the email address will be deleted).